BELLENDENA SMALL GRANTS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING ANY FURTHER GRANT APPLICATIONS UNTIL AFTER 15 NOVEMBER 2019.
Download your Bellendena Small Grants Application form here –
How to fill in the Application Form – Read this very carefully
There are several ways to fill in the application form:
- print out the form, fill it in by hand and mail it to me,
- print out the form, fill it in by hand, scan it and email it to me as a JPG or PDF file,
- print out the form, use a word processor to generate your text, print this out too, glue the printed bits onto the application form and mail it to me,
- print out the form, use a word processor to generate your text, print this out too, glue the printed bits onto the application form, scan it and email it to me as a JPG or PDF file,
- edit the application form using your favourite PDF editor (there are several free ones on the web) and email it to me as a PDF file,
- as a very last resort, try importing the application form (a PDF file) into Word (it probably won’t work!), edit it and email it to me as a PDF file.
Now here is the important part so please read it carefully:
I don’t mind if you send me a hardcopy or electronic application – but it must look exactly like this with your own words on it. Keep it short – no extra sheets of paper! If you do not do this, I will ignore your application – I won’t even reply.
My apologies if the above sounds bureaucratic, but there is a very good reason for having this standard application form – it contains a carefully worded RELEASE AND INDEMNITIES section which is agreed by the applicant when he/she signs the form. Changing the structure of the form (e.g. by retyping parts of it, or allowing it to be mangled by Word) may well remove any protection afforded by the RELEASE AND INDEMNITIES section.